Wood calamint lay-by clearance CHANGE OF DATE

In view of the weather forecast for Saturday 15th February, when Storm Dennis is predicted to bring high winds and rain, the decision has been made to postpone this activity until Saturday 22nd February 10 am, when at present, the forecast is better.

If further changes need to be made, they will be posted here.

About the Author