Unfortunately, heavy rain is forecast for Wednesday morning, so the field activity has been cancelled.
***************************************
This Wednesday 7th October, we will continue our geophysical survey at Quarr Abbey.
We will meet from 09:30 on Pond Field. Arrival time is flexible, allowing for convenience, traffic, etc.
The weather forecast currently shows rain in the early morning. I shall keep an eye on the forecast and update this message by Tuesday evening if plans need to change.
Reminder: Please wear your hi-vis. (We have spare hi-vis available if required)
Please ask if you have any questions.
