The Recorders’ Conference is on Saturday 3rd February 2 – 4.30pm in the Arreton Community Centre, Main Rd Arreton Parking is available next to the hall; if this area is full, there is overflow parking available at the primary school opposite.
This year we have a range of shorter talks from a variety of speakers:
· Bryophyte recording George Greiff
· A new damselfly for the Island Jim Baldwin
· iWatch wildlife: progress to date Tina Whitmore
· Proposal for Biosphere Reserve for the Island Richard Grogan
· Nightingale Recording Project Jamie Marsh
· Under the Pier Ian Boyd
· Plants on campsites Colin Pope
There will be the opportunity for questions after each talk, and an interval for tea and cake with the opportunity to look at displays and chat to other enthusiasts.
Please bring photographs or mounted specimens of last year‘s interesting Island wildlife finds (or items that provided a challenge to identify) to share with your fellow recorders on the Island Wildlife display table.
If your group or organisation would like to bring a display, please contact Anne Marston at [email protected] by 30th January 2018 so display space in the hall can be allocated.